Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Transportation from Hanoi to Halong Bay

We are staying at the Novotel Halong Bay, but I am not sure about the best (and most cost efficient) way to get there aside from the local bus which takes hours. Any suggestions?



Transportation from Hanoi to Halong Bay


I am also planning to stay at Novotel in Halong Bay. I emailed the Novotel and was quoted USD$120 one way for a private car - 4 seat. Pick up could be from Hanoi airport or Hanoi hotel. They would organise for me. It sounds a little expensive for me but prefer private car for speed, comfort %26amp; privacy. I am doing some searches on bus transfers for another option. I also found a helicopter transfer - approx USD $210, if that%26#39;s in your budget.



Transportation from Hanoi to Halong Bay


Hi yoideaman





From Hanoi to Halong bay about 170 KM it take about 3h. 1way taxi 4seats about 70 USD. You can go by bus at 10USD per person ....





Good luck





Noibaitaxi




I arranged a private transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay with Ha at Vietland Discovery.The price I was quoted is $90 for the round trip for 2 people.




Our associated partner doing all these kind of transers. Her quote for private car round trip is only $ 86.



all her options are in here: halongjunkcruise.com/vi-vn/鈥efault.aspx


  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment