Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cooking Classes; Hanoi vs Hoi An???

Is anyone able to suggest which place is best for cooking classes? Our guide said he can organise for Hanoi or Hoi An but, he recommended Hoi An. Any comments pl? For myself, husband and 12 yr old son. Thank you.



Cooking Classes; Hanoi vs Hoi An???


Mmmmm,.... Hoi An food is to die for.





Go the Hoi An option



Cooking Classes; Hanoi vs Hoi An???


Hi, We did a cooking class with Red Bridge Cooking School in Hoi An last July.We thought it excellent value and great fun. Two of my kids (10 %26amp; 13yrs old) also joined in, whilst the older one did a fishing tour with my husband.



The food afterwards was really yummy, apparently you can also stay and enjoy the pool and surroundings afterwards.



At the start you get a walk through the market with a guide and then they do the hard sell of the %26#39;garnish%26#39; implements. I am a easy touch and bought a set. Next day, wondering through the market on our own, the lady at the stall remembered me and sold me another set for my sister for quarter of the price!!!! Both sets are still wrapped in the newspaper unopened and unused!!



regards Tracey




Thanks all. Have booked Red Bridge in Hoi An!




Yes, definately the Red Bridge. I took my 10 year old son and we had a ball at the school. You walk to the market, then boat it to the school where you cook out in a beautiful outdoor setting overlooking the river.





Food is then served at the restaurant and then if time allows you can go for a dip in the pool.





One of the highlights and the food is absolutely yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment