Sunday, March 28, 2010

Advice on Hotels

I am travelling to Vietnam/Cambodia tin Aug/Sept to the following locations below and I was wondering if I could get some advice on hotels.





My budget would be $80 - $150 per night (2 people). Obviously I want to spend as least as possible but I would rather pay for a hotel somewhere in that range and get nice, good, clean accommodation, preferably in town or around there.





If its cheaper than $80 that is fine but I would rather stay somewhere that people recommend.





Ho Chi Minh City



Phnom Penh



Siem Reap



Nha Trang



Hoi An



Hanoi





Thank you very much in advance for your replies.





Advice on Hotels


HCMC:



You can now get 5* hotels for under $150 - try the New World.





Nha Trang:



Sunrise or Novotel (the latter has a great offer on until 31 Oct)





Hanoi:



Sunway, or try the Sofitel Plaza as Accor have great deals during the summer.



Advice on Hotels


Hve a look at the reviews of hotels section on this forum. The most we spent was $US45/night for two inc breakfast, and we were very satisfied with all but one of our hotels (and even that one was OK, just too far out of town and too noisy, it was clean and comfortable if basic).

No comments:

Post a Comment