Sunday, March 28, 2010

How to Spend A Week with Teenagers in Saigon

We are first timers in Vietnam, and will be spending a week at a hotel in Saigon. This may be too much time to spend in one place, but we have a free week using Marriott points. I am thinking that we might get cabin fever.





Do you have any suggestions on little things we might do, possibly out of the ordinary, like fishing, bowling, movie watching? I think we%26#39;ll be able to cover the normal highlights (city sites, tunnels, Delta) in 4 days.





Thank you!



Kevin



How to Spend A Week with Teenagers in Saigon


I think you should spend a day in Mekong delta, a day at Cu Chi tunnels and Tay Ninh temple,a day visiting the city, and a day at Long Hai beach. I have been to Vietnam 4 times as my husband used to go there a lot for business, and I love it.





I would recommend you a local tour operator who can arrange car and guide for you, Bao Su Long, who always supplied me very good service every time I was there. I believe that they have changed their name to Come %26amp; Go Vietnam.



Their email: hello@comeandgovietnam.com



website:www.comeandgovietnam.com



Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment