Sunday, March 28, 2010

Phu Quoc in June...is it a good idea

Hi Everyone





I%26#39;m trying to organise a trip to vietnam in June and we really want some time to relax at beautiful beaches. We thought of Nha Trang but are now going off the idea as it sounds a bit souless.





Would aayone recommend the Mercure resort at Phu Quoc? Also can I get a boat there or do we have to fly (I%26#39;m not a fan of tiny planes that all).





Would love to hear anyones recomendations/experiences there.





Thanks



Phu Quoc in June...is it a good idea


We went June last year for 7 nights.Hotel rates are about half price as it is very quiet. We had a little rain but most days were perfect maybe a little warmer than we have in Sydney at the moment.Had the aircon on at night.



We stayed beachfront at the Sea STAR.



We flew but you can go across by boat.



Phu Quoc in June...is it a good idea


Hi Chap75Sydney,



My husband %26amp; I stayed at La Veranda (Mecure) last May %26amp; we loved it!It is great value at this time of the year as it is the low season. If you are going to stay there it is definately worth joining Advantage Plus(accor.com.au).I know you can get a boat from Rach Gia but I don%26#39;t know the details but I%26#39;m sure I have read info on earlier postings. I hope you have a great time. We wrote a review on La Veranda when we returned if you want to check out more info.Have fun!!




Hi





Thanks so much for feedback, we%26#39;re going to book it all in the coming weeks (and I%26#39;ve just joined the Accor club thanks), I%26#39;m going to toughen up and get the flight there as it all seems worth it.





Thanks



Chaps

No comments:

Post a Comment