Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Handspan tours

Has anyone had a problem with Handspan. I would like to know if emailing your credit card/passport details is a problem. Just wondering if all is legit?



Handspan tours


Hi Minnie,





They are one of requtable %26amp; best tourist companys, you should not worry about their reliable services,





We believe that you will be happy with them.





Cheers





Einstein



Handspan tours


Minnie006,





Personally I would never email my credit card details to anyone - let alone overseas - not matter how reputable the person is. I am a big purchaser via the internet but only through secure sites. We have previously been stung with a big chain hotel in SE Asia - this hotel we had stayed at many many times and trusted. I emailed the hotel my cc details to secure a special room which is not sold via the websites...and got stung..only $20 but the bank said it was a %26#39;tester%26#39; to see if we noticed. We did%26#39;nt but the bank did.





If you must give credit card details I would suggest organising a Travelex Visa card and having only the amount of money on the card that you need as a deposit.





Lou




If the internet site that you do your payment through is secure and you are dealing directly with the real Handspan then I would have absolutely no problem with it.





A few years ago i paid a big deposit with them (can%26#39;t remeber the details of how I did it!) - it went through fine. The day before we left home to go to Vietnam my BIL was killed so we had to cancel the trip at the very last minute. Handspan gave us a FULL refund of our deposits - there were no problems, gnarly questions or holdups. they were very prompt in the refund and extremely easy to deal with at a very traumatic time for us.




We used them and gave credit card details no problems

No comments:

Post a Comment