Friday, March 26, 2010

Red Dragon cruise

Hi



Has anyone been on the Red Dragon junk for the overnight cruise. Is there a room with twin beds and also what drinks do they serve on board and the estimated cost of drinks.



Can we stay on board the junks instead of kyaking or is there someone who would row you around the fishing village.



I am looking around the same price if not the Red Dragon any others that fit the bill?



Also around Mid September, would the weather be OK for a boat cruise.



Any information would be appreciated



Thanks in advance



Niec



Red Dragon cruise


Dear Niec,





Red Gragon is oprerated by reputable Indochina Junk, offering only one deluxe twin with complementary tea %26amp; coffee or solf drink. If you order extra costing from 4- 30$/ item.





Your choice to kayak or not. Certaitly a visit Vong Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat. Meet the locals, visit floating school %26amp; fish farms.





you have a great time to swim in the middle of the bay.





Surely you will be happy with them





Einstein



Red Dragon cruise


I was on the Red Dragon in November.





I would definitely recommend this junk. I am not sure about a room w/ 2 twin beds though I do think there was one. The poster above is right on with everything else.





Only a few of us kayaked and they do row you around the fishing village. The food on Red Dragon is also very good and plentiful.





I am not sure about the weather - it was cool and overcast when we were there...which was ok, though, I%26#39;m sure it%26#39;s much better to visit Halong when it%26#39;s sunny.




You may wish to visit www.reddragoncruise.com as they are the people running the junk. I find the price out of my budget for my upcoming vietnam trip in May. Will settling for one around USD100.

No comments:

Post a Comment