Sunday, March 28, 2010

Best Visa on Arrival service?

I have seen many postings about the Visa on arrival (I will be landing in HCMC) but want feedback on what agent people have used. I have also seen links posted for: www.visa-vietnam.org and http://vietnam-visa.com. I did check the Sinh Cafe website but their links do not have pricing or informaiton.





Can anyone tell me the service they have used, and what the cost was?





For single entry it is US$79 + courier fees ($30) if I get this sent to the Consulate here in Canada.



Best Visa on Arrival service?


If you type Visa on arrival in the search box above you will find about 100 answers.



Best Visa on Arrival service?


I have just arranged my Vietnam visa through My Vietnam Visa - http://www.myvietnamvisa.com/



I started the process at about 13.00 on sunday and had my visa approval letter by 10.00 am Monday! Very efficient and very easy site to use. They were also offering a discount on visa fees so it cost me for visas for two UK citizens US$41.99. Hope that helps.




Thanks Zeynep, I%26#39;m glad you were able to add value to this forum unlike the previous poster.





I like the looks of http://www.myvietnamvisa.com/ as I can pay directly through Credit Card (other sites made me do it through xoom.com or Western Union so there were additional fees)




How did it work out at $41.99 as I went to the site and if I am wrong fees were $38 for 2 and a $25 processing fee. Is that correct,or am I wrong.





Regards



Adam




Looks like it%26#39;s $US38 for the two letters of approval, plus a $25 service fee, plus another $US25pp (in clean, crisp US notes) at the airport on arrival- $US113, or $174 AUD. Cheaper to organise it through the VN Embassy in Australia, if you%26#39;re in OZ.




Hi friend





As i read on their website, the cost should be 19.99 USD for service fee and 25 USD for stamp fee at airport. so the total is 44.99 for each.





I also read some threads on Lonelyplanet and Travelfish, they talked some good things about this company myvietnamvisa, however, I can imagine that everyone provides this service is reliable.





my tip for you is not to use Xoom, this company sucks, I had used it, emailed them and never had a reply back.





I read reviews regarding this company, it seems to be unpleasant to use.





hope that helps.




Sorry if I misled people on the cost!





The breakdown on my fees went like this:-





Service fee: 38 USD (Not included stamp fee at the airport)



Payment processing fee: 3.99 USD



Total: 41.99 USD for the two visas.





And then we will have to pay the US$25 each at the airport.





I liked the idea that you could use credit cards on this site rather than Xooom or Western Union. It also saved me a trip up to London to the Vietnamese embassy here - so saving a fortune in train tickets. Unfortunately, time was not on my side and I could not do a postal application. I don%26#39;t trust the UK postal system anyway!!





Good luck with everyone getting their visas. If I have any problems when I get to the airport I will let you know.




I have used the service of http://www.vietnam-visa.com . They support very carefully and fast. I have taken 2 days only to get Vietnam Visa and the price is reasonable! You can apply for Vietnam Visa at:





https://secure.vietnam-visa.com/apply.html





and reference for Vietnam Visa Price at:





http://www.vietnam-visa.com/pricing.html




hOW MUCH IS IT FOR KIDS,I am travelling with a family of 5 and how much do they want to take off me, ridiculous. Was going to visit for a nice 3 day stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment