Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sapa Tours

Hi all





My first post!! I travelled through Vietnam last year, but didnt get to Sapa, so planning to re-visit this year. Travelling by myself so would prefer a guided/ organised tour. So much information has got me confused, so just want some recommendations of reputable tour companies. Also is it easy to book once in Hanoi or should I book earlier?





Thanks



Sapa Tours




Hi AAally, Brisbane



Welcome to Vietnam, we give you more detailed info about sapa, vietnam as below.





Getting there:



By nightly express trains with soft sleeper cabin for sound sleep.





You can join sapa trekking %26amp; homestay 3 nights/2 days



ONLY at 85$/person. or hotelstay is available





or if you go to sapa at the weekend you can take sapa trek %26amp; Bac ha market 3 nites.





HAVE A GREAT TIME !!!





More info at www.sapatrekkingonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment