Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy to Help Anyone with Questions on Nha Trang

Hey Guys you all know me by now!





Just posting this to say if you want to email me personally regarding anything to do with coming to Nha Trang i will be happy to try and help you!



I dont mind investigating hotels, taking photos, trying restaurants and bars etc.. to see what they are like, recommending hotels and meeting up for a laugh if you decide Nha Trang is for you, whether it be a holiday, travelling trip, stop off or to live!



Im no expert but i am currently not working so i have alot of time on my hands to reply, chat and generally mooch about Nha Trang! (lucky me!)





EMail is sljordan85@hotmail.co.uk





Look forward to hearing from you!





Love



Sarah x



(currently living in Nha Trang)



Happy to Help Anyone with Questions on Nha Trang


hi there so are the 3 star hotels all booked out because of miss universe thanks sarah billsaltjr



Happy to Help Anyone with Questions on Nha Trang


Pretty much, and if they are not they have put the prices up ALOT!




Hi! My dad and I are visiting Vietnam in late November. How long does it take to get from Cam Rahn Bay to Nha Trang and what%26#39;s the cheapest way? Taxi, bus, train? Is it easy? Where%26#39;s the best area in Nha Trang to stay? I%26#39;m looking at the lonely planet right now, but any insider%26#39;s advice you can give is helpful. Thanks!!




Hey there!



I cant say about the time it takes as i havent done it! but if its a far distance get a sleeper bus. No hassle, cheap, comfy and worth it for $11 each, and get it at night so you can sleep away the time!



The best place to stay depends...if you want bars on your hotels door step or a quiet place so let me know your intensions and i can advise better on this!





Look forward to hearing from you more



Regards



Sarah xx




Cam Ranh Bay, which is where the Airport serving Nha Trang is now located, is only about 45 minutes from Nha Trang by ground. There is regular bus service between the two cities but I%26#39;m not sure of the fare. Taxis and hotel cars are also available but definitely a lot more expensive.




singlegirlinla,



I asked this question also these were the replies I received



BUS%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;50,000 dong (about $3 )



Bus stops at 86 Tran Phu St (main road by the beach)



Taxi will cost between 160,000 200,000 ($10 to $12)



I was told that the bus was actually a large Mercedies van




Hi Sarah,





Thank you for your kindness!





How have you been?





Sarah, how far from Que Huong Hotel to Water Park?







Have a nice day!




Hi Sarah,





My family and I will be travelling to Nha Trang in Sept 08 staying at the Vin Pearl resort and I was wondering what sort of weather we can expect during that time. I have read some mixed reports that it%26#39;s the rainy season and others saying that it%26#39;s the dry season??





Thanks and look forward to your reply,



Eddie



Melbourne, Australia




Hello there!



The rainy season, i have been told by my partners boss who has lived here for 9 years ( he is originally from the UK) is from August to October so you may see a fair bit of rain!



Sorry about this and i hope it helps your question!





xx




In regards to the question about the water park which one are you asking about? Vinpearl or the one actually in Nha Trang?





Thanks



Sarah xx


  • dental cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment