Sunday, March 28, 2010

Best tailer in Hoi An

Hi All



Just to clear up any confusion regarding the tailor at the old address of 22 Le Loi.



Sa is now operating under the name of Tuong Lai Future at 586 Cua Dai St.



She is by far the best in Hoi An. We managed to find her after being mislead from her old address, and found that she was a little bit out of town, but it was once again well worth the little extra walk.



I am not a tout and have nothing personally to gain, but would highly recommend Sa to any potential buyer of Hoi An clothing.



Just tell her that the old man with the grey beard sent you, and she will treat you like family.



Gander.



Best tailer in Hoi An


It%26#39;s been a really long time since 2005 lol Now, if you want to get a really nice measured suit or dress or shirt or anything else ;o) Just come and visit this place: PEACE CLOTH SHOP 89A TRAN HUNG DAO SREET in HOI AN. E-mail: peace.shop@hotmail.com





Me and my girlfriend were really pleased of the service and the quality of the clothes we%26#39;ve ordered: nice models to choose from, nice materials and very friendly and hearty welcome. You must at least check it out.





Charles from Belgium



Best tailer in Hoi An


Advice for anyone who reads this:



Dont go to any other tailor in Hoi An, because:



PEACE CLOTH IS THE BEST



We relly loved the excellent service, attention to detail and very friendly family, like atmosphere were at PEACE.



We did met at all feel pressured to buy anything, and what we did we were VERY SATISFIED with!



I would recommend this shop to everybody



I will be ordering more in the future!



Supun Fayawardana from Sydney, Australia




Ho Ho Ho



One from Belgium and one from Sydney. Both first time posters. Use your imagination and stick with Sa.




Supun, have you climbed Mt Druit while in sydney, or skied Mt Pritchard...both not to be missed place%26#39;s



Scott




I%26#39;ve climbed Mt Druitt! Ha!





But have also used Mr Xe, down Le Loi on the corner of Nguyen (same street as cargo and tam tam)



He was great, good prices and service.



Clothes hold up....unlike some work.




I just made a ton of dressess and suit at 22 Le Loi.



I have very good exprience with them. They are very



friendly. They even offer to pick me up from my hotel to pickup my dresses, when it was raining. They have very good selection of fabric.



I am very happy with the dresses I made from them.



The shop looks small on the outside but from my experience, in vietnam, the look of the shop say



nothing about the quality of the product. The small



shop may and usualy made as good or better clothe than the



other big shops.





I would recommend 22 Le Loi to everyone and I would come to them again when I neend clothe made




The Challenge!!!!!



Get 1 shirt made by Sa [ see above for address ] and 1 shirt made by any of these first post recommendations and judge for yourself. You will get the rest of your gear made with Sa.



Was there in November and they now sell Coca Cola and Cigarettes at 22 Le Loi.




Snakey, did you shave your legs then he was a she?



(Lou Reed)...A sceptical Scott!!




Snake,



Nice try but I know that the new owners of 22 LeLoi are the former owners of Dong Phuong of 15b LeLoi and that they are not nearly as good as clothes-shop FUTURE of 586 CUA DAI ROAD who use to have their shop on 22 LeLoi.



22LeLoi is no longer a guaranty for good clothes since the services of 15b LeLoi are moved to this address too.





For good services and quality clothes for a decent price I can recommend FUTURE. Easy to find since it is on the way to the beach just 200metres from the post office.




Thanks hansyen and evreyone for the info.





I feel that some of you think that I am promoting



the new owner of 22 Le Loi. That is not the case. I was not aware that they were the new owner. But I did



have good experience them. But I trust you that old



owner is excellent too.





Just try to report my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment