Sunday, March 28, 2010

Itinerary Suggestions

Hi, I am going to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia in June. We will fly into Hanoi and leave from Bangkok 16 days later. I would like to see old Hanoi, Halong Bay, Viettiane, Siam Riep, and any other ';must sees'; you can suggest as well as hit some great gorgeous beaches along the way. I know this is covering a lot of ground in a short time, but I%26#39;m hoping you can give me an idea the best way to do this. How much time should I spend in each place? Are these the best highlights? And what beaches would you suggest in Vietnam or Cambodia? If we are better off going to a beach in Thailand, I%26#39;d be happy to end the trip with four days or so there.





I am traveling with my teens so any suggestions with interesting things for them to do are appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment