Sunday, March 28, 2010

Muslim Food

Hi Guys,



I need your help to locate muslim food in Vietnam. I will be staying in Hoang Hai Long Hotel. Do you in that location i can get muslim food.





Tks



F11



Muslim Food


Assuming you%26#39;re talking about Saigon, as far as I%26#39;m aware you have 3 choices:





1. The Mosque, Dong Du



Walk through to the back of the mosque at lunchtime and you%26#39;ll find a small kitchen serving great halal food, including the best pilau rice I%26#39;ve ever tasted! Very cheap as well. Located next to the Sheraton Saigon.





2. Bombay, Dong Du



Just opposite the Sheraton, this small hole-in-the-wall place serves cheap, Singapore Arab Street-style halal curries, with all the trimmings.





3. Four Seasons, Thi Sach



Next to the notorious Apocalypse Now nightclub - can%26#39;t comment as I have never eaten there, but people tell me it%26#39;s good!





There are also several good Indian restaurants in town, notably Tandoor, Ashoka and Ganesh, but not sure if the food is strictly halal.



Muslim Food


Hi Friend,





I would like to say thank you from bottom of my HEART very very much appreciated for your promp reply.





thank you



from ,



F11




Hi,



Add more some Hala restauren, you can find the road on map :



NISA Res - 90 Nguyen Huu Huan



Indian Palace - 78 Xuan Dieu



food Shop - 59 Truc Bach.



Khazahana - Ong Ich Khiem.



Thanks




Hi Friend,





I should Thank you to you man for adding to my list. God bless you.





regards



F11




Hi F11



Plenty of vegeterian food around.





Cheers




Hi Leopang,





I%26#39;m a meat eater. I dislike veg. Maybe i will give a try.





Thank you so much for your reply.Trully appreciated





Regards



F11

No comments:

Post a Comment