Monday, December 12, 2011

White dolphin cruises are good, aren't they?

I and my girlfriend are planning to go to halong bay next month. However, i don%26#39;t know which is the best company that we should join? i had just looked for some informations in the internet and there are various travel agencies which make me confusing. I was absorbed by whitedolphincruise website. But i don%26#39;t know whether or not this company is good?



Has everyone been to there on white-dolphin boats?





Please, give me some information !



cheers





White dolphin cruises are good, aren't they?


Dear Kevin,





White Dophin Cruise is belonged to Bai Tu Long travel, one of the reliable, best company, i suppose that you will be satisfied with their service. Go ahead





Enjoy your vacation





Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment