Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Visa upon Arrival question -- please help!!

I used one of the Visa upon Arrival services I saw on TA. Three of my friends received their approval letters without incident. My name is mispelled. As an example, correct spelling is ';Jane Jill Doe'; but letter has ';Jane Mill Doe (Smith Doe)';. The company whited out the (Smith Doe) part and and retyped Mill to be Jill, so the letter looks fine. My DOB and passport number match. Company doesn%26#39;t want to redo another app to get it right -- such a pain, since I did pay a $25 service fee.





My question is will my name on the letter be cross-referenced with a list generated by the Immigration Dept at the airport? If so, they won%26#39;t match. Can someone who has done visa upon arrival let me know if they just match the letter to my passport or whether they check it against their own list.





Thanks!! Sorry to be a worrier, but I%26#39;m also going to Cambodia and don%26#39;t want any delays.



No comments:

Post a Comment