Wednesday, December 7, 2011

TravelIndochina tour company - anyone reccomend them or not?

TravelIndochina has pretty marketing materials and very helpful sales folks, but I really want to know if anyone has travelled on a group tour with this company? How are the guides? Any idea what age group they attract in Vietnam?



TravelIndochina tour company - anyone reccomend them or not?


Hi nys,





You mean Travelindochine Company or Travelindochina?





I went with Travelindochine (travelindochine.net) last September 2008 with my family. It was fantastic trip with them. I booked hotel myself in Hanoi NhaTrang and they booked hotel for us in Ho Chi Minh city. We stayed at Elios hotel in Deluxe room (big room with big window and Jaccuzi in room). we did Cuchi Tunnel and Mekong Delta tour. For me I will go with them again,





Good luck



TravelIndochina tour company - anyone reccomend them or not?


Hi,



i have done 2 trips to Vietnam, one in 2006 and recently in Dec 2008 with Travel Indochina www.travelindochina.com.au.





I can really recommend them. Very professional tour leaders, great local guides and small groups. I like the way you eat in local restaurants and the hotels we stayed in were always in THE BEST locations in the city.



I have done lots of independent travel previously but decided to go on a tour due to time available and traveling companions - I am thinking of doing a tour with them to Cambodia next year.



Regards



M

No comments:

Post a Comment