Wednesday, December 7, 2011

saigon hotel

My husband and I are in Hoi An travelling to Nha Trang tomorrow then to Saigon on 5th March, we havent booked hotels as yet as I broke a bone in my foot yesterday I have a plaster cast making it difficult to get around especially stairs. Could anyone tell me a good hotel in both places with elevators, I realise we will have to pay more for something like this. I was hoping to get rooms under $100aus if possible. thanks in ADVANCE.



saigon hotel


I think you can get the Vien dong hotel in Nha trang and Huong sen hotel in Saigon where they have the lift.



good luck



Vicki



saigon hotel


The An An which is very nice (see my review) and cheap (we paid $US35 for a double) and well located in Sai Gon has a lift.




AnAn is a mini hotel, try Elios 3 star with good service and high standard of breakfast, rooms than other




I agree with the An An hotel!




An An Hotel will be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment