Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Changing of the Guards

Can anyone tell me:





What time does The Changing of the Guards takes place on a Sunday at Ho chi Minh%26#39;s mausoleum.





Does it happen more than just once on Sunday?





What is the cost to enter?





I know, no pictures are allowed when viewing The Leader but can I bring my camera and check it in when I enter and pick it up when I leave?





I%26#39;ll be there in May. Whoopie!!!



Changing of the Guards


Sorry to butt in...





I would also like this info, but for week days.





Fern...If no-one knows, I%26#39;ll be there in April ...so I%26#39;ll find out and let you know...





Whoopie for me too!!! :o)



Changing of the Guards


Thanks Tracey....I would appreciate the feedback when you return.





I can%26#39;t believe that with all the experts over there in Hanoi, not one person could answer these four simple questions. I would even be open to touts responding to the questions. Anyway, once again....thanks Tracey.




Hello FernAKAinferno,



Can answer two of your questions:



3. You do not need to pay to enter (unless the policy has changed).



4. Before getting in, you have to hand in your camera and other stuff (hat, bag,...), then get them back later.



Mind you cover your shoulders even though it is hot in May :=)



BTW, this is not from a tout (hate touts actually).

No comments:

Post a Comment