Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Photo-essay from Hoi An

One regular question about Hoi An seems to be about whether to visit if there is a flood risk. When I visited a couple of years ago it was in flood - although I didn%26#39;t know that before arrival. Nevertheless I had a great time and I felt like the whole flood experience added to the adventure and enjoyment without limiting any of the things you might want to do.





Finally I%26#39;ve written up a few notes about that visit with some photos. They are on my site at noexpectations.com.au/articles/fun-in-a-floo…





Cheers, --Kip



Photo-essay from Hoi An


The rainy season in Hoian starts from the beginning of October and the floods always happen in November.



Thanks for sharing nices photos of Hoian.



Mr Phuoc



Photo-essay from Hoi An


Thanks Mr. Phuoc, I%26#39;ll update my information about when the floods occur.





I prefer rainy season anyway - often less tourists around, cooler weather, and usually rain in morning and evening.





--Kip

No comments:

Post a Comment