Wednesday, December 7, 2011

booking bus Ho Chi Minh - Phnom Penh

Hi to all!

I plan to arrive to HCMC 09.03.2009 morning and go by bus to Phnom Penh next morning.

I will feel much more comfortable if I can book the bus now, because there maybe no availability the day before.

What bus company/ website do you recommend?

Can I get the visa on the border or it is better to get e-visa now?

Thank you

booking bus Ho Chi Minh - Phnom Penh

Yes you can take a bus to PP cost usd12 but no bus Company sell ticket online and get visa at border.

booking bus Ho Chi Minh - Phnom Penh

Dear Sasha_Kh,

I always book bus tickets fot my guests to go to PP or Siem Riep with Sapaco

Jason SSS


Thank you, I have already arranged booking a bus with a hotel I am going to stay at.


Have a good trip! Cheer.

  • cs files
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment