Monday, December 12, 2011

One way motorbike rental from hoi an to Hue

Hi all, having a fantastic time in Vietnam.. I would really like to travel the next leg of my trip from Hoi an to Hue on motorbike. Can someone recomend a place that will do a one way rental... I was thinking of sending the luggage up on taxi to our hotel in Hue. any info would be appreciated.

thanks

One way motorbike rental from hoi an to Hue

Hmmm, sounds good doesn%26#39;t it, but....

Your question and similar ones have been asked many times before. The following link answers your question and lists many

considerations you probably haven%26#39;t thought of. I recommend that you read the posts on both pages.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293926-i10089-k24…

One way motorbike rental from hoi an to Hue

hi, mixed comments.. I have been riding now for several days in hoi an without any issues.. common sense riding ie slowley and checking all around you. I really do want to experience the route over the hai van pass and would still like to attempt it..

Are the main routes really that dangerous especially around the pass ? and how long would it take to Hue i was thinking 5hrs or so...

My idea now was to send the luggage up with my wife in a taxi and follow along on the bike..then get the taxi company to bring the bike back to hoi an.. .anybody done this.. thx

  • clear my labtop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment