Monday, December 12, 2011

Selective Asia

Hi,





Am going with my husband to Vietnam and Cambodia in March 2009. Have any of you used the travel agent Selective Asia and could you let me know of your experience with them. I have searched on TA but not found anything. Thanks





Kaz



Selective Asia


Hi Kaz





You would be better off to get it organised over here,so easy and so many travel to choose and compared rate.





The travel here know better than their oversea counterpart.





The best part is that you pay in local currency???





Cheers



Selective Asia


Kaz,





I was wondering if you%26#39;d had any feedback on Selective Asia? I%26#39;m thinking of booking with them and similarly can%26#39;t find any reviews.





Thanks,



Denis.




Dennis,





I have not had much info on Selective Asia, but we have booked with them and we are flying out on the 12 March. We have dealt with Lionel at SA and he has been very helpful, if you are going to Vietnam later in the year I can let you know how our holiday went.





Kaz




Hi Kaz/Denis





Just picked this string up whilst looking for another holiday review - fear not, they%26#39;re good news! My wife and I travelled with them last year to Vietnam and Laos and had a wonderful holiday from start to finish. Spoke with Lionel a couple of times but dealt mostly with a Nick - very useful guy. Guides were first rate, everything ran like clockwork.



Very jealous of you both going to Indochina, have a great time!





Tom




Hi Kaz,



glad to hear that you have booked with Selective Asia. We were going to use them to go to Vietnam/Cambodia but had to postpone it due to %26#39;the credit crunch%26#39;.I am hoping we will be able to go 2010 so will be interested to hear how you get on.



I have to say that they were very helpful and knowledgable as well as having very competitive rates.




the crunch is getting to us all isn%26#39;t it - remember it%26#39;s pretty cheap once you%26#39;re there!





Best of luck with riding the storm





Tom


  • gold eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment