Monday, December 12, 2011

Airport hotel in Hanoi

There is only one hotel near the airport in Hanoi - that%26#39;s the Noi Bai Airport Hotel - and I%26#39;ve just stayed in it. It was the worst hotel experience of my life (and I%26#39;ve stayed in plenty other two star hotels before. The dinner was appalling and the chicken that I ordered was so undercooked it had bright red blood dripping from it. My zircon didn%26#39;t work at all and I requested to either change rooms or have it fixed, neither happen despite the fact that I checked in at lunchtime and there were only three other rooms taken in the whole hotel. Also the receptionist charged me two dollars for breakfast on arrival but when I sat down to eat the next morning it didn%26#39;t correspond to anything on the menu that they offered. I showed the waitress the receipt and she looked confused. In the end we had to get the receptionist involved as it seemed like my two dollars didn%26#39;t pay for anything at all. I can afford two dollars but I don%26#39;t like the feeling of being scammed. For 33 dollars a night I would expect better. As the taxis are so cheap her I would advise you to get a taxi into town where there is a better selection of budget hotels and hostels.



Airport hotel in Hanoi


Hi Skykip





Many thanks for sharing you experience ! Next time you to get a taxi into town where you can enjoy your stay. The taxi only 15USD/1way , 25USD/2ways





Cheers





Taxinoibai



No comments:

Post a Comment