Friday, April 2, 2010

visa to Vietnam

Hi there again,





I was told that I need a VISA in advance.





But my travel agency told me that is not necessary because I can have it in Ho Chi Minh airport when I arrive.





Is that true ?





visa to Vietnam


Not exactly. You can arrange in advance to have a letter of approval from a Vietnamese travel agent which states that you have arranged for a visa on arrival at the airport. You have to pay about $US25 for this letter, then when you arrive you have to bring the letter, $US25 more in clean, crisp American bills (they will not accept any other form or payment and not credit cards) plus your passport and two passport photographs. Be sure the letter has your correct details on it, one poster here has recently had the problem of her name misspelled on the letter, which could be a bad thing for her when she arrives.



Depending on your exchange rates it may be as cheap and much easier to just get the visa from your nearest Vietnamese Embassy.



visa to Vietnam


Hi Baden,



You can%26#39;t get visa on arrival to Vietnam. You need to have a proval letter first, then you can get the visa on arrival.



I used Vietnamalive when I came to Vietnam last year. It cost me USD 20 for the letter and another USD 25 for the visa, so USD 45 in total.



Cheers!




for visa on approval to vietnam, i think this website can help you: vietnam-visa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment