Sunday, April 4, 2010

Problems booking Thien Nga Hotel thru Hotels-In-Vietnam.com

Hi, has anyone else had any problems booking a hotel through Hotels-in-Vietnam.com? I booked the Thien Nga Hotel online (which immediately acknowledged my booking) at least a week ago, but have had no email confirmation since. I also emailed them a few days ago with no response, so I have no idea of whether I acutally have a reservation or not. Has anyone else had a similar experience? If so, any suggestions?



Problems booking Thien Nga Hotel thru Hotels-In-Vietnam.com


Hi, I booked a couple of hotels through Hotels-in-Vietnam.com and everything went really well. Your acknowledgement from them is probably the booking voucher and enough for securing the booking. Was there a requirement to pay a deposit or a full amount? If not, then your booking should be ok.



Problems booking Thien Nga Hotel thru Hotels-In-Vietnam.com


That%26#39;s good to know thanks. The acknowledgement said I would receive a confirmation email within 48 hours and if I didn%26#39;t receive one, to send them an email, which I did. I had to give my credit card details to secure the booking, so I don%26#39;t think it is actually charged until the time, or unless you fail to turn up and cancel the booking first. Thanks for your help.





Does anyone have a contact email address for Thien Nga Hotel?

No comments:

Post a Comment