Sunday, April 4, 2010

Flights Saigon/Danang/Saigon

I%26#39;ve been told that booking these flights when in Vietnam is a lot cheaper. Can anyone give me advice on this? Has anyone had problems with these flights?



I%26#39;m thinking of going towards the end of the year.



Anycomments gratefully recieved!



Flights Saigon/Danang/Saigon


Yes, that%26#39;s right ! Wait until you are in Vietnam to book your flights as there are three airlines operating this route Saigon-Danang-Saigon



* Vietnam Airlines : www.vietnamairlines.com.vn



* Jetstar : www.jetstar.com



* Indochina Airlines : www.indochinaairlines.vn



Happy travel to vietnam



Mr Phuoc



Flights Saigon/Danang/Saigon


I vote for and have always been impressed with Vietnam Air. I have used Jetstar and have not been happy. They charge for water or soda and also cancell flights and not notify the customers. I would use Vietnam air they flight a few times each day and the price is about $90 round trip.




Thanks for your help

No comments:

Post a Comment