Sunday, April 4, 2010

Anyone use ANZ Travel before?

Hello:





Due to limited planning and travel time, I am thinking about booking a Vietnam package tour through ANZ Travel in Hanoi next month. So far, they have been very good about answering my questions and making slight itinerary changes based on my specific requests.





Has anyone used ANZ Travel before? If you have, what is your candid opinion of their services and reliability? Did you encounter any hotel, transportation, service, or payment issues? In order to book, they are asking for a 30% deposit by wire transfer or a credit card authorisation letter. Is this typical?





Any information or advice would be greatly appreciated!





Cheers.



Anyone use ANZ Travel before?


Hi golly,





did you end up joining this tour? I was thinking of doing the same thing but going from HO CHI MINH CITY to SIEM REAP. They asked for 40% deposit from me.





If you didn%26#39;t join this, was there another you found to be reliable? Sorry I know you were asked the question, but I am wondering myself.





Thanks!



Anyone use ANZ Travel before?


I%26#39;m also thinking about booking a tour through ANZ Travel for April 09 and am struggling to find any independent reviews to confirm that they are reputable. Have you travelled with them yet?





I would really really appreciate a response.



No comments:

Post a Comment