Friday, April 2, 2010

Airport Taxi

This has probably been asked before...but anyway, here goes...



are there any taxis from the airport to district 1 that can seat 7 persons, and how much do they costs?



Also, do most of the drivers know where they are supposed to go when given an address of an hotel?





Airport Taxi


There are quite a lot of 7 seat taxis at the airport. Most Vinasun Taxi I’ve seen are 7 seat. Phone number 38272727. Watch the fake one which has the last 2 digits 77.



First row: driver + 1 person



Second row: 3 persons



Last row: 3 persons



But if you have big luggage, it can be tough.



They cost the same as 4 seat. About 5-10 US$ by meter depending on which hotel you’re heading to.



Definitely yes that they know which hotel if they have the address. They speak Latin language, not “drawing” language like Chinese and Thai.



Airport Taxi


land_premier,



Thank you for your answer. I was quoted 25usd for the hotel pick-up and now that I know it%26#39;s going to cost much less than that, I can afford a couple of drinks more!





Have a drink on me then, if at all our path cross!




You’re welcome, smoothead. The distance is only 8 km. I can walk if I have no luggage ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment