Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bao Su Long - Payment?

We have booked a trip with Bao Su Long based on the many positive reviews on TA. We wired a 50% deposit and were told to bring cash to pay the remaining 50%. Is this the way others have paid for their trips? Many have noted that ';no payment was requested up-front'; - when/how did you pay? THANKS!!



Bao Su Long - Payment?


Thanks very much for the help!



Bao Su Long - Payment?


I use BSL for my car rental %26amp; also for booking flights %26amp; hotels in VN, I always pay cash up front, no problems, and that%26#39;s after a dozen or so bookings.




I booked with them for a car transfer and they said they%26#39;d come and get the 50% deposit from our hotel a few days prior. And then we pay the rest when was have the service. Based on the good feedback online I%26#39;m hoping it%26#39;s ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment