Friday, April 2, 2010

Two nights in Hoi An

Hi there,





I will be in Ho Chi Min for two nights in a an organized trip on next march.





Normally I prefere to escape from the tourist traps because I like to talk with locals, without having the sense that they just want to sell me something or just a tip.





I would like to have typical food and handicrafts.





I think I will have some hours left, so where should I go to eat and shopping ?





Of course I should visit some markets, where are they, name and what I can find on them ?





Thank you



Two nights in Hoi An


In Hoi An,



I think you should check out ';the secret garden'; its kind of hard to get too, but the food is really good %26amp; the evironment was really nice..I don%26#39;t have the address or anything, but I do see a couple of reviews for it on the restaurant forum. see if that helps.



Two nights in Hoi An


** Typical food - Hoian Specialities can be found in any restaurants in town.



+ White Rose



+ Cao Lau



+ Won Ton



Try also Fish grilled in banana leaf



** Handicrafts : lots of shops in the ancient area Tran Phu Street, Nguyen Thai Hoc Street where you can do your shopping.



+ Lanterns



+ Silk handbags, ties, shawl, table-clothes ...



Mr Phuoc





No comments:

Post a Comment